13/11/08

Such Great Heights

I am thinking it's a sign
that the freckles in our eyes
are mirror images and
when we kiss they're perfectly aligned
i have to speculate
that God himself did make
us into corresponding shapes
like puzzle pieces from the clay
true, it may seem like a stretch,
but it's thoughts like this that catch
my troubled head when you're away
when I am missing you to death
when you are out there on the road
for several weeks of shows,
and when you scan the radio,
I hope this song will guide you home

3 comentarios:

Constanza dijo...

no se si mi organismo va a poder manejar a radiohead tan pronto, voy a explotar.

Anónimo dijo...

facha :)

Leila dijo...

gracias por el comentario, la verdad q si, es MUY feo (a mi tambien me gustan las mayusculas) andar marcando los defectos de los demas, los no fisicos tanbien, ojo, al cornudo capaz q le duele mas q al feo! pero de ondaaa, si somos amiguitos se comprende q me conoces y sabes q "gorda vaca" NO es una forma de q yo te siga queriendo :)

saludos querido :)